March is warming up to be an exciting and very busy month at Tango y Nada Mas!
On 12th March we have been invited to join Warwick University’s Argentine Tango Society for their End of term Milonga. We will teach a one hour pre-milonga lesson before the Milonga, which continues until 2am! We will also perform during the evening.
It’s a great opportunity to meet new people and mingle and is open to the general public. All proceeds will go to charity and we hope you may be able to make it if you are in the area.
More details can be found on our facebook page.
On 19th March, we return to Suffolk Tango for an afternoon of workshops in Henley, Ipswich
On 26th March we return to Tango Northampton in Market Harborough, for an afternoon of milonga workshops. We will do two workshops, one concentrating on Milonga lisa vs traspie and in the second we will look at traspie lateral. This is followed by an evening milonga until midnight. More information can be found on Tango Northampton’s page as well as our own.
We will continue with our weekly Wednesday London classes at the Pill Box Kitchen and our weekly Friday classes as resident teacher with Tango Warwick. We hope to see you in one of these places. If not, we have exciting news for April too!
Not forgetting a quick review of February which was a wonderful month for us, we:
- re-started our Wednesday London Tango classes at The Pill Box Kitchen, following our return from Argentina
- continued our resident Friday classes with Tango Warwick
- Joined Tango Bootcamp in Brighton for the first time, teaching workshops as part of their special Valentines weekend
- re-visited Tango Norfolk to begin our residency there as part of the team and we felt very welcomed (we return to Norfolk Tango on May 22 2022)
- We joined Katerina and Alan at their new Milonga in South London – The Tango Cafe, where we taught a pre-milonga lesson and are very much looking forward to returning to this gem.