We are in Brighton this weekend joining Tango Bootcamp for the first time. Brighton is a short journey from London, and on Saturday evening there is a special Red Rose masked Milonga, a special event is just what we need after all this time!
We are finally back in London after a wonderful time in Argentina…
… and are looking forward to resuming all of our classes next week.
Our London classes will resume next Wednesday 9 February at the The Pill Box Kitchen, Bethnal Green. We then have a busy February:
- Wednesday 9 – Tango y Nada Mas, London
- Friday 11 – Tango Warwick
- Saturday 12 – Tango Bootcamp, Brighton
- Wednesday 16 – TYNM, London
- Friday 18 – Tango Warwick
- Saturday 19 – Tango Cafe @Fresh Ground, Clapham Junction
- Sunday 20 – Tango Norfolk
- Wednesday 23 – TYNM, London
- Friday 25 – Tango Warwick
Further details on all of these dates will be published over the next few days. We are very excited to see you all again 🙂
Elizabeth & Luis
Ps a few photos of some memorable locations in the city, I haven’t sorted through them all yet!